- IIT Kanpur, Silizium bagged MeitY's grant-in-Aid project for C2S programme
- Ranbir Kapoor to buy 10000 tickets of ‘Adipurush’ for underprivileged kids
- Hyderabad: Fish Prasadam to be distributed at Nampally Exhibition grounds tomorrow
- World Brain Tumor Day: Types, affects, symptoms & treatment
- Satya Sai Institute of Medical Sciences Awarded Environmental Management Award
- Chiranjeevi leaks some visuals and a bit song from “Bholaa Shankar”
- Jio Launches JioTag for Rs 749; JioTag vs Apple AirTag
- Gopichand Malineni launches ‘7:11 PM’ teaser
- ‘Kalaya Nijama’ from ‘Calling Sahasra’ is a cool melody
- On-the-job learning through internships
SDA Bocconi's Asia center launched in Mumbai
SDA Bocconi School of Management on Monday launched its Asia center in Mumbai.
Mumbai (Maharashtra): SDA Bocconi School of Management on Monday launched its Asia center in Mumbai.
The center will focus on postgraduate programs and executive education with deep customisation of the learning experience, thanks to both international and local faculty.?
The school of management, based in Milan, Italy, (29th worldwide for its Global MBA program by Financial Times 2018) inaugurated its presence in India in 2012 through MISB Bocconi, catering mostly to the local Indian audience.
As MISB completes six years, SDA Bocconi established it as SDA Bocconi's pan-Asian hub, with a broader scope across India, the Middle East, China and the rest of Asia.
"We want to bring to India and the rest of Asia our unique approach to postgraduate programs and executive education, based on deep customisation of the learning experience to the needs of the company and the individual. We will leverage our expertise in designing international tailor-made programs, as we have done with our client corporations at MISB," said Giuseppe Soda, SDA Bocconi's Dean.?
"SDA Bocconi Asia Center will enable a stronger presence of SDA Bocconi brand in India and Asia at large with a more intense exchange of students among SDA Bocconi's programs delivered in Milano, Mumbai and worldwide, and our growing alumni network will be integrated into SDA Bocconi's network worldwide," added David Bardolet, the newly-appointed Dean for the Asia center.?
SDA Bocconi Asia center will have a strong focus on executive education both for open and custom programs. The programs taught in India include a period of study in Italy, and many of the programs offered in Milan include an exchange stint in Mumbai to understand the Asian market.
"We want to strike the right balance between international and local faculty, gradually increasing the number of Indian professors," said Bardolet. ?
All diplomas and certificates will be awarded by SDA Bocconi in Italy.