- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Halla Bol 2 first episode inspired by Mary Kom?
After creating ripples on the big screen, the story of boxing champ MC Mary Kom seems to be headed to the small screen. The makers of Halla Bol 2 have taken cue from her story for it\'s pilot episode.
After creating ripples on the big screen, the story of boxing champ MC Mary Kom seems to be headed to the small screen. The makers of Halla Bol 2 have taken cue from her story for it's pilot episode.
The first epsiode of season two of the show will trace the journey of a woman towards her dream of pursuing boxing as her profession, which is still considered as a men's territory.
The plot will revolve around a girl named Sunaina, who is born in a middle-class family in Ambala. Sunaina aspires to be a boxer since childhood, but her parents and society doesn't support her.
The episode will showcase Sunaina's grit and determination and the hurdles she overcomes during her journey. Hosted by actor Karan Tacker, the 26-episode season will narrate courageous stories of women, who broke stereotypes and emerged as real heroes. The pilot episode will be aired Sunday on bindass channel.