- KTR lays stone for five bridges across Musi
- Golconda Fort gets fresh start; community cleaning by NCC cadets
- Governor inaugurates blood donation camp
- State BJP hails Guv for rejecting two BRS names for MLC seats
- Decision raises questions about fairness of process
- Governor has no right to hold office, says Vemula
- Skin Care tips that work like magic
- Human Resource Professional Day
- Relationship: Rebuilding confidence after emotional abuse
- Leaked! Pixel Watch 2 design and specifications ahead of launch
Will Balayya go for a remake for his 100th?
Veteran actor Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy completing his upcoming film ‘Dictator’ to catch up with the Pongal season. This is going to be his 99th film and he has lined up two other projects.
Veteran actor Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy completing his upcoming film ‘Dictator’ to catch up with the Pongal season. This is going to be his 99th film and he has lined up two other projects. Now the latest buzz is that he is going to act in a super hit Tamil film which was released recently.
According to reports, Balakrishna has been approached for the remake of Ajith’s recent hit ‘Vedhalam’ and Balayya is reportedly interested in doing this film. Earlier there were rumours that NTR will be remaking this film but somehow it didn’t materialize. This film will be a commercial film revolving around brother-sister sentiment.
> But will this remake suit Balayya as he has done such films many a times and the ‘Vedhalam’ itself is loosely based on NTR’s ‘Ooservelli’. We have to wait and see if Balayya decides to remake this film or not.