- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam surges, check the rates on 3 March, 2024
- Awareness on ESMS, C-Vigil app held for political parties
Rajinikanth told me not to play villain in Robot: Big B
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed his good friend Tamil superstar Rajinikanth told him not to play villain in the formers blockbuster Robot.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has revealed his good friend Tamil superstar Rajinikanth told him not to play villain in the former's blockbuster ‘Robot’.
The 2010 Tamil movie, directed by S Shankar, starred Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in lead roles.
"Shankar had come to me and he wanted me to play the villain (in 'Robot'). I called Rajini. He said, 'people will not accept you as a villain, so don't do it'. I said ok,” Bachchan revealed.
The 73-year-old actor will be next seen in Bejoy Nambiar's ‘Wazir’ with Farhan Akhtar and Aditi Rao Hydari. He will also be seen in Sujoy Ghosh's ‘Te3n’ and ‘Aankhen 2’.
"We will start 'Aankhen 2' in March. I play the same role," he said.
‘Aankhen’, a 2002 heist thriller drama, was directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah. The film was an adaptation of Shah's own Gujarati play "Andhalo Pato".