- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Mahesh gears up to shoot Brahmotsavam in Chennai's Ambattur area
The makers of superstar Mahesh Babu-starrer Telugu family drama Brahmotsavam will film a crucial scene in the city\'s popular Ambattur industrial estate early next week, a source said.
Chennai: The makers of superstar Mahesh Babu-starrer Telugu family drama "Brahmotsavam" will film a crucial scene in the city's popular Ambattur industrial estate early next week, a source said.
"The makers were on the lookout for a location with a factory as the backdrop. They wanted to shoot a key scene and they couldn't afford the time to build a factory set. When they learnt about Ambattur industrial estate, they decided to shoot here," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The scene will feature Mahesh Babu and Sathyaraj, the source said, adding that the shoot will last a "few hours".
Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film also stars Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Pranitha Subhash in important roles. Produced by PVP Cinema, the film has music by Mickey J Meyer.