- Bengaluru Cafe Rocked By Bomb Blast: Investigation Underway
- Two BJP Workers Arrested In Tamil Nadu Extortion Case Linked To Dharmapuram Adheenam
- Young BJP Leader K Annamalai Poised For Lok Sabha Election Debut: A Rising Force In Tamil Nadu Politics
- Collaboration should be our future 'mantra': Kochi-Muziris Biennale co-founder Bose Krishnamachari
- Banks propel markets to new highs
- Ireland beat Afghanistan by six wickets to secure maiden Test victory
- VBA can win 6 Maha LS seats solo, fight on all 48 if need be, claims Prakash Ambedkar
- Student slap case: Children provided counselling facilities, UP govt tells SC
- Google to Pull These 10 Apps from Play Store Over Non-Compliance
- Bengaluru cafe blast was due to IED, Siddaramaiah says
Keerthi Suresh to star next in Ram Charan's movie
Ram Charan is gearing up for his upcoming flick which is the remake of Tamil movie Thani Oruvan and the movie will be directed by Surender Reddy.
Ram Charan is gearing up for his upcoming flick which is the remake of Tamil movie 'Thani Oruvan' and the movie will be directed by Surender Reddy.
Earlier, the rumors were doing the rounds that Nayanthara, Shruti Haasan or Samantha would be featuring opposite Charan in the untitled flick. However, it is learnt that actress Keerthy Suresh who is basking in the success of 'Nenu Sailaja' has been roped to play the female lead opposite Ram Charan while Tamil actor Aravind Swamy will be seen playing the antagonist in the movie.
Although an official announcement is to be made regarding the same. The film is expected to roll out in the month of February.