- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
- Can physical activity decrease person's susceptibility to disease?
- AP Police clamp Section 30crpc in Amalapuram ahead of Pawan Kalyan's Yatra
- Lokayukta Takes Action Against Industrial Waste Discharge into Phalguni River
- Visakhapatnam: CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Karnataka Government Set to Launch 'Shakti' Scheme
- Railway technical wagon catches fire in Eluru
- Microsoft's new feature to let users react to comments in Word
- Picture of traffic signal melted in Vijayawada seems to be untrue
- Flipkart Big Saving Days sale starts on June 10: Deals on iPhone 13, Poco X5 and more
'Wazir' mints Rs.44 crore in first week
Bejoy Nambiar\'s \"Wazir\" has minted Rs.30.05 crore in its opening week in the domestic market, while internationally the movie has made Rs.14.22 crore.
Mumbai: Bejoy Nambiar's "Wazir" has minted Rs.30.05 crore in its opening week in the domestic market, while internationally the movie has made Rs.14.22 crore.
Made at a budget of Rs.35 crore, “Wazir” has recovered its production cost, read a statement issued on behalf of the film's makers.
The movie, co-produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Rajkumar Hirani, features Amitabh Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Aditi Rao Hydari and John Abraham.
A crime thriller, "Wazir" tells the story of two unusual friends, a wheelchair-bound chess grandmaster and a grief-stricken ATS officer, who are brought together by a peculiar twist of fate as part of a wider conspiracy that has cast a dark shadow over their lives.