- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
- Shri Ummalaneni Raja Babu, Distinguished Scientist has been appointed as Director General, Missiles & Strategic Systems, DRDO
- Weather update: 15 mandals in the state to face heatwaves on Thursday and Friday
- Patanjali Foods consolidates on the Food and FMCG business in FY 2023
If you work hard, theres no struggle
Actress Mannara Chopra, who featured in the 2014 movie Zid, says being a part of the film industry is not a struggle for those who work hard. Mannara, whos the cousin of National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra, said, Its never been a struggle because I feel that in this industry, if you work very hard, there is no struggle for anyone.
Actress Mannara Chopra, who featured in the 2014 movie ‘Zid’, says being a part of the film industry is not a struggle for those who work hard. Mannara, who's the cousin of National Award-winning actress Priyanka Chopra, said, "It's never been a struggle because I feel that in this industry, if you work very hard, there is no struggle for anyone.
Mumbai is a city where everyone is running for work, and there is enough work for everyone." Mannara gained attention in a cute and bubbly avatar in a popular advertisement with jingles composed by Amit Trivedi. She then made her Hindi film debut with the film ‘Zid’, which saw her in a bold avatar.
About starting her career with a film replete with skin show, she said, "I'm very proud of whatever I do in my life. At the end of the day, you should be appreciated for the work you do and even today when someone watches it on YouTube, they say that the girl's work was very good.
"So I'm very happy about the fact that it was my first movie - a very difficult role." Mannara said that she is currently working in three to four films. "They are different kind of roles and I'm proud of each one of them. I just hope that once people are going to watch it, they appreciate it.”