- NASA mission to avert 'internet apocalypse' that could pause online access for months
- Rakul Preet Singh stayed in water for 14 hrs for ‘I Love You’ scene
- World Gin Day: Gin-tastic recipes
- SUGAR POP Beauty onboards Shehnaaz Gill as its first brand ambassador
- TBJP looks towards Amit Shah for road map and galvanise cadre
- Khammam: Ponguleti Srinivas Reddy dilly-dallies on his future course
- Yuvraj Singh wishes Balayya on his special day; his tweet goes viral
- Netflix gains 100K new subscribers in 2 days as it curbs password sharing
- Good news for Nani fans; Vivek Athreya coming with an action script this time!
- Puttaparthi: Farmers told to use tools to reduce cultivation costs
Joshua Jackson shares ideas for 'Dawson's Creek' reunion
Joshua Jackson seems to have pitched his ideas for \'Dawson\'s Creek\' reunion.
Cape Town : Joshua Jackson seems to have pitched his ideas for 'Dawson's Creek' reunion.
The 37-year-old actor starred as Pacey Witter in the TV series, which aired its final episode in 2003, said that if the creator Kevin Williamson resurrect the show then they really need to figure out a way around Michelle Williams' character Jen's death, reports Chanel 24.
"I guess she could come back as a ghost, or they could do it like Dallas did and have someone wake up and find her alive in the shower 20 years later. That could work!" said Jackson.
Meanwhile, Katie Holmes is less hopeful for a reunion of the popular teen drama.
The 37-year-old actress shared previously that Dawson's Creek is very special for them but some things are better when it stays the way it was.
"I would love to get together with everybody, but I'm not sure a reunion would be as fulfilling as what we all want it to be," she said.