- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
- YS Jagan flays Chandrababu in Kurnool, takes jibe at TDP's manifesto
- Beware! Malware found in 101 Android Apps; Delete these apps
- Anil Chalamalasetty honored with doctor of science degree for pioneering sustainable energy
- Rahul Gandhi Claimed His Phone Is Tapped
- ‘Nikhil20’ pre-look blows the mind; actor reaching heights with script selection
- Crazy Buzz: Dhanush nods his head for another B-town project!
- “Indian 2” team flying to USA for a key schedule
- Amazon Echo Pop Launched in India; Features, Price and Availability
'Nannaku Prematho' joins Rs.50 crore club
Actor Jr. NTR\'s Telugu outing \"Nannaku Prematho\", despite mixed reviews from critics and audiences alike, has managed to earn over Rs.50 crore in the worldwide ticket window in just two weeks.
Chennai: Actor Jr. NTR's Telugu outing "Nannaku Prematho", despite mixed reviews from critics and audiences alike, has managed to earn over Rs.50 crore in the worldwide ticket window in just two weeks.
"We are really happy that the film has entered the Rs.50 crore club. It's doing really well at the box-office, especially in the US. I'm glad audiences have accepted a novel attempt. I can't thank them enough," film producer B.V.S.N. Prasad told IANS.
Directed by Sukumar, the film also stars Rakul Preet Singh, Jagapathi Babu and Rajendra Prasad in important roles.
Prasad hopes the film will soon enter the Rs.100 crore club. "The way it's performing, it's most likely to rake in over Rs.100 crore very soon," he said.