- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
- Number of students in Delhi govt schools decreases by over 30,000: RTI reply
- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
- Lorry owners strike - makes no headway
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ’Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Bengaluru Kambala: No deviation from the court orders says organisers
- Congress has appointed Ajay Maken as the new Treasurer of AICC
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for multiple development projects in Mahaboob Nagar district
- Delhi government has taken strict measures in response to a fire at Azadpur Mandi
- 120 Kashmiri youths to take part in ‘Kashmiri Yuva Sammelan’
Mamootty not in the pink of health
Malayalam superstar Mammootty, who has had a week of hectic travelling, complained of feeling uncomfortable while returning from Dubai to Mumbai, underwent a check up and is now resting, said sources.
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam superstar Mammootty, who has had a week of hectic travelling, complained of feeling uncomfortable while returning from Dubai to Mumbai, underwent a check up and is now resting, said sources.
The actor received medical attention and is now keeping fine. He is now resting at his daughter's home in Bengaluru.
A source in the know of things told IANS, that due to hectic travel, Mammootty was unable to get proper sleep and hence this had caused uneasiness. He will however join shooting of his latest film being shot near Bengaluru later this week.
An aide of Chief Minister Oommen Chandy told IANS that he tried to contact the actor a few times to enquire about the news of his ill-health but could not get through.