- WhatsApp Android Bug: Do not click the link; How to fix the bug
- Worlds first 3D Printed Hindu Temple in Siddipet Soon
- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
- KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
- IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
- Vikram Bhatt’s daughter Krishna Bhatt makes directorial debut with a horror film
New baddie on the block
After debuting in the role of a support cast in ‘Chinna Cinema’, New York-based Karthik Srinivas will be seen as an antagonist in his next film, ‘Nenena’, a romantic drama.
After debuting in the role of a support cast in ‘Chinna Cinema’, New York-based Karthik Srinivas will be seen as an antagonist in his next film, ‘Nenena’, a romantic drama. “I play a baddie Shiva, a spoilt brat, who gets into drug business. I have gone for an image makeover for the role - my look and hairstyle are totally different. I have to work out extensively to sport a leaner body and I thoroughly enjoyed playing a baddie,” he explains.
Much like his debut film, ‘Nenena’, directed by Raghunadh Reddy, too was entirely shot in New York. “The director saw my performance in my debut film and gave the opportunity. Since this film too was shot here, I could manage my profession (IT Engineer) and shooting schedule. I’m also working in a couple of untitled Telugu films (as support cast) and hoping for bigger projects”, shares Karthik, who was trained in Stella Adler Studio of Acting.