- Dunzo fails to pay Nov salaries to its present employees: Report
- Indonesia's Ibu volcano erupts, ash up to 1,200m
- 'Why was treatment denied to 14-yr-old cancer patient?' Delhi Minister to Chief Secy
- Three students missing in Tirumala found in Kamareddy
- 11 Ministers on the way Telangana Assembly
- Bhatti Vikramarka reacts on Chief Minister post
- Atchannaidu extends greetings to Telangana CM Revanth Reddy
- Restrictions and barricades lifted from Pragathi Bhavan
- Daily Forex Rates (07-12-2023)
- Jalahalli marks the 4th Gold Point centre in the state for Muthoot EXIM
`Neerja` rakes in Rs. 25.71 cr. on 4th day
Sonam Kapoor starrer \'Neerja\' was expected to receive immense critical acclaim, but now it seems to have been successful in rolling cash at the Box-Office, as the film has earned 25.71 crores in four days.
New Delhi : Sonam Kapoor starrer 'Neerja' was expected to receive immense critical acclaim, but now it seems to have been successful in rolling cash at the Box-Office, as the film has earned 25.71 crores in four days.
Film trade analyst Taran Adarsh confirmed the news by tweeting, "#Neerja Fri 4.70 cr, Sat 7.60 cr, Sun 9.71 cr, Mon 3.70 cr. Total: ? 25.71 cr. India biz. EXCELLENT!"
According to media expert Taran, the movie has opened with a gross amount of 4.50 crore INR approximately, which is quite a successful one for an average budget movie like 'Neerja.'
Based on Neerja Bhanot, the movie also stars actors like Shabana Azmi, Shekhar Ravjiani and others in small but pivotal roles. Having released in 700 screens in India and made with a budget of Rs 21 crores, the film opened to 40 percent occupancy in the morning shows.
Ram Madhvani's film is a perfect biopic with barely any flaws, for the first time every critic has showered praises on the movie, loved by every viewer.
The movie was released on February 19.