- NASA asks US industry to develop spacecraft to safely deorbit space station
- Verdict on CID custody petition tomorrow
- Covid patients continue to suffer from lung complications
- Experience the irresistible aroma of Hatti Kaapi’s signature coffee at the World Coffee Conference & Expo 2023!
- Linking Aadhaar numbers with electoral rolls is not mandatory, EC tells Supreme Court
- Andhra HC grants bail to 79 TDP leaders in cases related to violence
- Purandeswari inspects govt-run liquor shops in Narasapuram, asks people not to consume
- Producer duo - Sanjay Saha & Raadhika Nanda makes an impact with their debut film 'Haddi'!
- Microsoft Surface Event: All that we expect from Microsoft
- People being misled in name of caste, religion so that they don't ask basic questions: Priyanka at Chhattisgarh rally
Karisma Kapoor files a case of harassment
Actress Karisma Kapoor has filed a complaint of mental harassment against her estranged husband Sunjay and mother-in-law Rani Kapur. The \"Biwi No.1\" star\'s lawyer says it is a case of harassment which is completely different from her divorce case.
Mumbai: Actress Karisma Kapoor has filed a complaint of mental harassment against her estranged husband Sunjay and mother-in-law Rani Kapur. The "Biwi No.1" star's lawyer says it is a case of harassment which is completely different from her divorce case.
"It's not a dowry case. It's a case of harassment and this case is completely different from the ongoing divorce case. This doesn't even come under family court. It's in the magistrate court. She is not claiming anything for herself," Karisma's lawyer Kranti Sathe told IANS.
"It is basically for the settlement of children (son Kiaan Raj Kapoor and elder daughter Samiera Kapoor). She basically wants to protect her children," Sathe added.
Reports earlier this year said the divorce petition filed by Sunjay claimed that she had married him for his money.