- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Dress up like Priyanka Chopra at Oscars
Bollywood\'s \'desi\' girl Priyanka Chopra walked right into the Oscars look book for the year by choosing a pristine white mermaid gown. Here\'s how you can get and wear her look with a dash of modern elegance.
New Delhi: Bollywood's 'desi' girl Priyanka Chopra walked right into the Oscars look book for the year by choosing a pristine white mermaid gown. Here's how you can get and wear her look with a dash of modern elegance.
Priyanka added bling on the red carpet of the 88th Academy Awards ceremony, where she was a star presenter, in a stunning elegant creation designed by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad.
Shailesh Moolya, national creative director, hair, at Lakmé Salon and Sushma Khan, national creative director, make-up, at Lakmé Salon, share how to get the style right:
* For hair: Take a horseshoe section on the top, and keep the portion separate. Take the rest of the hair and secure it in a low pony.
Take the top section and back comb hair towards the back. With this section, make a centre parting and smoothen the hair for volume and secure it with the low pony at the back. Use a mild holding spray to prevent frizzing.
* For make-up: The face is prepped, and a foundation two to three shades lighter is used to highlight facial features. A darker foundation over that for contouring.
For eyes, the arch line is sharpened with a dark pencil and then blended with a brow brush. A brownish eye shadow is used along with black eye liner in the water line to bring out the eyes. A touch of mascara for longer lashes with drama. Lips are covered with skin colour foundation and outlined with burgundy for desired outline, then filled in with burgundy coloured lipstick. The cupid bow is dipped deeper for a sculpted, outlined pout.