- Crypto job market dips in India after seeing growth in past 3 yrs: Report
- Cough sound may help identify Covid severity: Study
- US NIH rolls out clinical trial of HIV vaccine
- SC to hear plea seeking action against TN Minister Udhayanidhi Stalin on Friday
- Assembly digitisation will enhance efficiency of MLAs: Punjab CM
- Army installs National Flag at War Memorial in J&K's Poonch
- Cisco to acquire cybersecurity leader Splunk for $28 bn in GenAI era
- Exercise right to vote to elect righteous: Additional Collector
- Punjab CM seeks Governor’s intervention for release of central fund of Rs 5,637 crore
- No Constitutional transgression: RS Chairman Dhankhar slams Venugopal
Mahesh may romance Parineeti Chopra in Murugadoss film?
The makers of superstar Mahesh Babu\'s yet-untitled next Telugu-Tamil bilingual are said to be in talks with three actresses, including Bollywood\'s Parineeti Chopra, for the role of the leading lady.
Chennai: The makers of superstar Mahesh Babu's yet-untitled next Telugu-Tamil bilingual are said to be in talks with three actresses, including Bollywood's Parineeti Chopra, for the role of the leading lady.
"It is a single heroine subject. The makers are in talks with Sai Pallavi, Keerthy Suresh and also Parineeti Chopra for the female lead. Nobody has been finalised yet," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
The film will be directed by A.R. Murugadoss and produced by Tagore Madhu.
"Murugadoss is keen on roping in Sai Pallavi or Keerthy since both of them know the languages in which the film will be made in. However, Parineeti is being considered to attract pan-Indian audience," the source said.
The regular shooting of the project will roll from April-May.