- IIM Lucknow & Emeritus launch new ‘Executive Programme in Data Driven Product Management’ to help professionals drive business transformation
- Devara At Work: Junior NTR Starts His Prep For Koratala Siva’s Directorial
- Teddy: Allu Sirish Announces His Next Movie And The First Look Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow
- Mem Famous: Sumanth And Sharath Chandra Thank Rajamouli For His Review And Are On Cloud Nine
- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
Athiya Shetty turns Tourist in New Delhi!
Athiya Shetty, brand ambassador of Maybelline New York has been prepping for Fashion Week in the capital and decided to take some time off to take in Delhi’s famous sights yesterday.
Athiya Shetty, brand ambassador of Maybelline New York has been prepping for Fashion Week in the capital and decided to take some time off to take in Delhi’s famous sights yesterday. She visited the India Gate, Dilli Haat and the Qutub Minar and looked very excited and thrilled to see the major iconic structures of Delhi. She also said it was the first time she was visiting Dilli Haat! Athiya was seen sporting beautiful lip gradation looks created by Elton J Fernandez.
Recently announced as the showstopper for the Maybelline New York show with Namrata Joshipura on 19th March, 2016, Athiya Shetty was in Delhi to prep for the biggest fashion week in the country. This will be her second time at the fashion event with Maybelline New York.
#LipLook at India Gate: Athiya wore a Lip Gradation look with a darker colour (Fuschia 1) on the outside, which gently graded into a lighter tone (Coral 1) towards the centre of the mouth
#LipLook at Dilli Haat: A two-toned lip look was seen on Athiya at Dilli Haat; with Lip Gradation in Red 2 on the upper lip and Pink 2 on the bottom lip