- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
- AYUSH Integrated Medicine for Holistic Healing
- Mulugu: Telangana State witnessed rapid development in past 9 years said Minister Satyavathi Rathod
Tanuj Virwani skips vacation for One Night Stand
Being an actor requires one to go deep and, often time very seriously; almost too seriously. Young actors are serious about their work and don\'t take any time out from it.
Being an actor requires one to go deep and, often time very seriously; almost too seriously. Young actors are serious about their work and don't take any time out from it. Quite often we hear of their busy schedules and insane shoot hours. Despite this, our Bollywood actors manage to be punctual and stay true to their profession.
Most of our top B-town actors are known for being committed to their work. Recently Tanuj Virwani turned as a disciplined actor and cancel all his plans for his upcoming movie promotion with Sunny Leone "One Night Stand". Tanuj was in the Caribbean to have a fun time with his friends but return to Mumbai for the movie which is going to be release on 22nd April. As Tanuj promotion dates clashed with his holiday plans, the actor was in quite a plight. But being a true professional Tanuj decided to wrap up his "One Night Stands" commitments before taking his much-needed break.
Tanuj Virwani said, "I love to party and to have fun but work come first for me. As my priority is acting so I have to do all needed thing which is required for my profession."
"One Night Stand" teaser: