- This is what Adipurush’s pre-release business in Telugu states
- WWDC 2023: Apple announces visionOS- the Vision Pro headsets OS
- Hyderabad: HMWSSB bags award for best performance in sewage treatment
- Telangana High Court junks two petitions seeking to stop conduct of TSPSC exam
- President Droupadi Murmu Is The First Indian To Receive Suriname's Top Civilian Honour
- Minister opposes cow slaughter ban move, puts govt in a spot
- Pawan Kalyan back to action for “Ustaad..”
- Let’s transform Bengaluru, says DCM to MLAs, MPs and MLCs
- Hyderabad City cops patrol streets at night
- Manish Sisodia fails to get relief
Jungle Book Hindi version will be a visual feast
Priyanka Chopra has voiced the chracter of Python Kaa, one of Mowgli’s mentors in the Hindi version of American film ‘The Jungle Book’, and the actress feels the movie will be an \"epic\" experience for audience.
Priyanka Chopra has voiced the chracter of Python Kaa, one of Mowgli’s mentors in the Hindi version of American film ‘The Jungle Book’, and the actress feels the movie will be an "epic" experience for audience.
The actress tweeted about the movie, while responding to child actor Neel Sethi, who stars as Mowgli in both Indian and American versions of the movie. The 12-year-old took to Twitter to post, "Priyanka Chopra #KAA-not wait for #TheJungleBook as it slithers into cinemas in India in two weeks! #April8."
The "Quantico" actress replied, "Trust Me (Vishwaassss karo mera) Neel Sethi... Its going to be epic! Have fun in Mumbai, Mowgli." Directed by Jon Favreau, ‘The Jungle Book’, based on Rudyard Kiplings book, narrates the story of an orphan boy Mowgli who is raised in the jungle by a pack of wolves, a bear, and a black panther.