- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
SRK starrer 'Raees' shoot wrapped up
The shoot for director Rahul Dholakia\'s upcoming film \"Raees\" starring superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Pakistani talent Mahira Khan and actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been wrapped up.
The shoot for director Rahul Dholakia's upcoming film "Raees" starring superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Pakistani talent Mahira Khan and actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been wrapped up.
The "Chennai Express" star says he will "miss the laughs, intensity and the kohl". He even praised his unit from the film.
"Finished Raees. Maybe a bit of patchwork left if any. Will miss the laughs…the intensity and the kohl. Thanks to the sweetest unit ever. Love you," he tweeted on Wednesday morning.
Dholakia, retweeted Shah Rukh's tweet and labelled the 50-year-old actor "the best".
"You are the best. Period," Dholakia tweeted.
The film will also see a dance number by actress Sunny Leone, who will be seen sharing screen space with the "Dilwale" star for the first time.
The song in which Sunny is dancing with Shah Rukh is reportedly a new take on the 1980 chartbuster "Laila O Laila" from the film "Qurbaani". The original track featured Feroz Khan and Zeenat Amaan.
"Raees" is set in 1980s Gujarat. It tells the story of bootlegger Raees Khan (Shah Rukh) whose business is challenged and eventually thwarted by a police officer played by Nawazuddin Siddiqui.