- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Jared Leto to star in The Outsider
Actor and musician Jared Leto is on board to star in action thriller ‘The Outsider’. The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman, who won an Oscar for his appearance in \"Dallas Buyers Club\", will play an American soldier in the upcoming film set in post-World War II Japan.
Actor and musician Jared Leto is on board to star in action thriller ‘The Outsider’. The 30 Seconds to Mars frontman, who won an Oscar for his appearance in "Dallas Buyers Club", will play an American soldier in the upcoming film set in post-World War II Japan.
First imprisoned, the soldier later gets released with the help of his Yakuza cellmate. Now free, he sets out to earn their respect and repay his debt while navigating the dangerous criminal underworld.
‘The Outsider’ is scheduled to begin production this fall. Martin Zandvliet, the filmmaker behind ‘Land of Mine’, which was lauded at last year's Toronto International Film Festival, is directing based on a script penned by ‘Bastille Day’ writer Andrew Baldwin.
No release date has been announced yet. Leto will next be seen on screen as Joker in "Suicide Squad" which is set for an August 5 release in US.