- Home Minister Mohammed Mahmood Ali inaugurates 2,306 CCTV cameras
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today stable, check the rates on September 26, 2023
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on 26 September, 2023
- Cyberabad traffic police issues traffic advisory on immersion
- SCR to run special MMTS services
- Hyderabad: Musical fountains, new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Supreme Court refuses to pass order on urgent listing
- SCR holds review meet on safety in train operations
- Naidu’s 45-year political life unblemished: Bhuvaneswari
- Hyderabad: Gudimalkapur stepwell to be restored
Saba Qamar feels her B'wood debut flick to be like 'Piku'
The Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar, set to step into Bollywood with \'Piku\' actor Irrfan Khan, feels her debut movie to be somewhat like \"that Deepika film, Piku.\"
Karachi : The Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar, set to step into Bollywood with 'Piku' actor Irrfan Khan, feels her debut movie to be somewhat like "that Deepika film, Piku."
According to the 32-year old actress, the film is a young and fresh "family-oriented story of a husband and wife," wherein "the wife is a little dominating," reports the Dawn.
Saba will be reportedly seen in a yet-to-be-titled film directed by 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects' famed director Saket Chaudhary and produced by Dinesh Vijan and Bhushan Kumar, opposite Irrfan.
The film will go on floors in July this year.
The actress won acclaim for her performance of Noor in the movie 'Manto' and was also seen in some of the popular television shows on Hum TV.