- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Sardaar Gabbar Singh rakes in highest ever one day share Rs 31.30 cr: Eros
Pawan Kalyan\'s Sardaar Gabbar Singh has clearly spread the mania across the state. Released amidst huge expectations, the movie received mixed reviews. Nevertheless, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is heading to break in one record after another.
Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh has clearly spread the mania across the state. Released amidst huge expectations, the movie received mixed reviews. Nevertheless, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is heading to break in one record after another.
Made with a budget of approximately Rs 70 Crore, Sardaar Gabbar Singh is produced jointly by Pawan Kalyan and Sarath Marar jointly in association with EROS international. Directed by KS Ravindra, the movie is collecting record break collections in both Telugu states and across the globe. EROS Now officially announced that the movie has garnered the highest ever opening day collections of Rs 31 crores worldwide.