- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Tonight At Alliance Francaise of Hyderabad That Man From Rio
Private Adrien Dufourquet is looking forward to spending one week\'s leave with his fiancée, Agnès Villermosa. However, as soon as he get to Paris does everything goes wrong.
Date(s) - 13/04/2016
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Alliance Franciase Hyderabad Auditorium, 3rd Floor
English Title :That Man from Rio
Director :Philippe de Broca
First release: 1963
Casting:Jean-Paul Belmondo, Francoise Dorléac, Jean Servais, Roger Dumas
Duration: 110’ Genre: Comedy-Action
French with English subtitles
Private Adrien Dufourquet is looking forward to spending one week's leave with his fiancée, Agnès Villermosa. However, as soon as he get to Paris does everything goes wrong. An Amazonian statuette of great value is stolen in the Museum of Man. The Catalan professor, the ethnologist who brought the token back from an archaeological expedition and who is at the same Agnès's guardian, is now taken. With no breathing space does Agnès disappears too. Nonetheless, Adrien Dufourquet, armed with his sole courage, will track down his fiancée no matter what to
the heart of the Amazonian forest.
In 1965, the film received a nomination at the Academy Award for the Best Original Screenplay.
FREE ENTRY – SEATING ON FIRST COME FIRST BASIS