- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Allu Arjun to re-shoot Sarainodu scenes with Boyapati Srinu
Allu Arjun\'s much-awaited mass film Sarrainodu is all set to hit the theaters on April 22. But a strong rumour is doing rounds in the Tollywood circles say that some scenes have re-shot in the film.
Allu Arjun's much-awaited mass film Sarrainodu is all set to hit the theaters on April 22. But a strong rumour is doing rounds in the Tollywood circles say that some scenes have re-shot in the film.
Sources in the industry say that recently, Sarrainodu screened for censor board members and after watching the film, they told the makers that they would give 'A' because it has a high voltage action scene. The censor members have asked to remove a fight scene from the film. But the makers refused to cut down the scene saying the connectivity will loose.
The team of Sarrainodu feared that they will lose the family audience if they get A certificate.
After discussing with Allu Arjun, director Boyapati Srinu decided to re-shot the scene with less action, sources added.