- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
Financiers assault Puri
Telugu film director Puri Jagannadh on Saturday lodged a complaint with the police here alleging that he was assaulted by three persons.
Hyderabad: Telugu film director Puri Jagannadh on Saturday lodged a complaint with the police here alleging that he was assaulted by three persons.
Jagannadh in his complaint alleged that Abhishek, Sudhir and M Subbaiah came to his office at Jubilee Hills here two days ago and assaulted him demanding the money they had invested in the Telugu film 'Loafer' which was released last year, Sub-Inspector Maqsood Ali said.