- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
- Three dead after a huge tree falls down at Govindaraja Swami temple in Tirupati
- Monsoon to enter Telangana on June 10
- National and International Days Of June 2023
- Watch Galli Chinnadi Video Song | Mem Famous | Goreti Venkanna | Sumanth Prabhas | Kalyan Nayak
- WhatsApp Android Bug: Do not click the link; How to fix the bug
- Worlds first 3D Printed Hindu Temple in Siddipet Soon
- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
S.J. Suryah chooses Mahesh Babu over Dhanush
Actor-filmmaker S.J. Suryah has been reportedly roped in to play the antagonist in superstar Mahesh Babu\'s next Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, which is slated to go on the floors from June-July.
Actor-filmmaker S.J. Suryah has been reportedly roped in to play the antagonist in superstar Mahesh Babu's next Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, which is slated to go on the floors from June-July.
"Suryah has been finalised for the project. The makers had initially planned to rope in a Bollywood star;. However, it was director Murugadoss who suggested it would be interesting to work with Suryah," a source from the film's camp said.
To keep himself available for the project, Suryah had to miss out on an opportunity to work with Dhanush.
"Suryah was approached to play the baddie in Dhanush's 'Enai Nokki Paayum Thota', but he couldn't accept the offer as he had already committed his dates to Mahesh's project," he said.
Tipped to be a Rs.90-crore actioner, the film will be predominantly shot in Mumbai, and the makers are on the lookout for the leading lady.
The film will be bankrolled by Tagore Madhu.