- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Will Pawan-Surya's movie compensate Sardaar losses?
Power star Pawan Kalyan\'s Sardaar Gabbar Singh had collected Rs.50+ crores shares so far. Latest reports doing the rounds suggest that the losses incurred by Sardaar Gabbar Singh will be compensated by Pawan\'s next movie with SJ Suriya.
Power star Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh had collected Rs.50+ crores shares so far. Latest reports doing the rounds suggest that the losses incurred by Sardaar Gabbar Singh will be compensated by Pawan's next movie with SJ Suriya.
Going into details,The distributors of Sardaar Gabbar Singh have invested huge amounts in the movie but it is not getting ROI at the box office.
Rumors mills suggest that Pawan Kalyan-SJ Suriya's upcoming project tentatively title has been confirmed as 'Husharu'. However, the official announcement is yet to made by the makers of the movie.
Sources inform that Pawan's next movie will be officially by the end of April. The film is expected to roll out in the month of May.Sardaar Gabbar Singh producer Sharrat Marar will bankroll Pawan's next movie and is scheduled to hit theaters by the end of this year.