- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
- As Centre's envoy visits, Tripura party firm on demand of ‘Greater Tipraland' state for tribals
- Don't keep so much hopes that people end up with broken hearts: Kapil on India's WC campaign
- VBA to hold peace rally in Mumbai in support of people of Palestine
- Benefits of input costs that lifted earnings despite muted revenue largely over
- Insta's algorithm offers child-sexualising reels to followers of teen influencers: Report
- Domestic equities positive after S&P raises India’s forecast
- Goa court summons Arvind Kejriwal in poll code violation case
- Maternal discrimination may affect baby’s brain development: Study
- J-K: Udhampur girl writes to PM Modi, urges him to build better roads to school
Radhika wins Best Actress Award at Tribeca Fest
Bollywood actress Radhika Apte has bagged the Best Actress in an international narrative feature honour at this year\'s Tribeca Film Festival for her performance in anthology film ‘Madly’.
Bollywood actress Radhika Apte has bagged the Best Actress in an international narrative feature honour at this year's Tribeca Film Festival for her performance in anthology film ‘Madly’.
The 30-year-old actress starred in ‘Clean Shaven’, which is a segment of ‘Madly’. "The #Tribeca2016 Award for Best Actress in an International Narrative Feature goes to... @Radhika_Apte in MADLY," read a tweet from the festival's official Twitter handle.
The ‘Hunterrr’ actress thanked the festival for the recognition in a Twitter post, saying, "Thank you Tribeca!!" ‘Junction 48’ was honoured with the Best International Narrative Feature award.
The award for the Best Actor in a US narrative feature film went to Dominic Rains ('The Fixer'), while Mackenzie Davis' performance in ‘Always Shine’ earned her the Best Actress. Alan Sabbagh bagged the Best Actor award in an international narrative feature for his work in ‘The Tenth Man’.