- Bodies of three minor sisters found stuffed in trunk near Punjab's Jalandhar, parents held
- After Bihar releases caste-based census, Rahul says it is important to know caste statistics
- US pharma giant Viatris inks 2 deals to sell India business for $1.2 bn
- LG orders Project Management Unit to be set up for Multi Modal Integration ops at Metro Stations
- Will conduct caste census in India after 2024: Lalu Prasad
- JSW Infra to make market debut on Tuesday after 2 days of IPO closure
- Net office leasing rises 5 pc to 18-month high of 10.37 mn sq ft in Jul-Sep across top 7 cities: JLL
- Ageing Singapore offers a blueprint for action By Rahul Malhotra, Duke-NUS Medical School
- No copyright in scriptures but their adaptations protected : Delhi HC
- Abhishek Banerjee leads TMC protest at Rajghat pressing Centre to release MGNREGA funds
Blaze reduces Sardaar Gabbar Singh sets into ashes
The makers of Pawan Kalyan\'s Sardaar Gabbar Singh who are disappointed with the result of the film received a shock when a set which was erected for the film was damaged the other day.
The makers of Pawan Kalyan's Sardaar Gabbar Singh who are disappointed with the result of the film received a shock when a set which was erected for the film was damaged the other day.
It's a known fact that the film revolves around happenings in a town named Ratnapur area for which the makers had erected a costly set for this in Jubilee Hills.
A fire broke out on the set and some portion of it was reduced into ashes, it is learned. The workers were dismantling the set when the accident occurred. It took two fire engines to douse the fire that haf spread throughout the set, reports said.
The reason behind the fire is said to be due to wielding works.
By G Anjali