- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
- VMC collects 600 kg flower waste during Ganesh festival
- New Delhi: Stop unauthorised live streaming says High Court
- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- Bank Holidays in October 2023: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- New Delhi: Is this ‘mohabbat ki dukan’ of AAP, Congress?
- Sachivalayam employees’ role hailed
Bellamkonda Srinivas Disappointed With Teja's Selection?
Since the time the news about Tejas next film with Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas came out in the media, there were multiple discussions about the films leading lady
Since the time the news about Teja's next film with Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas came out in the media, there were multiple discussions about the film's leading lady. Some sections of media reported that Kajal Aggarwal would romance the young hero while some media reports suggested that Mehreen Kaur will be finalized as the heroine. Till the last minute, there was suspense regarding the selection of the heroine.
But, Kajal Aggarwal silenced everyone by making her presence at the film launch. The inside news reveals that Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas planned to take a young and happening heroine for his project. So far, the young hero is paired up with star heroines for all his projects except Speedunnodu. For a change, Srinivas wanted to go with a young heroine for this current project, and he was particular about having Mehreen Kaur on board.
Director Teja who finds his comfort levels with Kajal rubbed off the suggestion of Bellamkonda and convinced the hero to have Kajal on board.