Kanye's father diagnosed with cancer
American rapper Kanye Wests father Ray West has been diagnosed with prostate cancer
Washington D.C. [USA]: American rapper Kanye West's father Ray West has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
According to TMZ, Ray is battling prostate cancer, not stomach cancer as some media houses reported. He is being treated in Los Angeles and sources told the outlet that he is responding well to the treatment.
Following the news, Kanye dropped everything to help his dad. Meanwhile, the 'Ye' star also admitted that he has been diagnosed with a mental condition.
His mother, Donda, died 10 years ago.
- Rajasthan government machinery being misused against me: BJP leader Shekhawat on poll fight in Jodhpur
- MHA distributes special kits to states, UTs to help probe sexual assault cases
- Tear my son's clothes, take him to task if he does not deliver: Kamal Nath
- Sajad Lone expresses concern over Yasin Malik's health
- Congress workers protest outside Rahul's residence