- Visakhapatnam: CNS presents gallantry, distinguished service awards
- Get itchy feet, explore the unknown
- Visakhapatnam: Ahead of land value revision, sub-registrar offices are chock-a-block
- Rajamahendravaram: TDP charges Collector with political bias
- Pay heed to what Rahul flags abroad
- Ongole: GMC bus flagged off
- AP resumes property registrations
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 1st June 2023
- How Smoking Affects Women's Reproductive Health and Pregnancy
- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
Mahesh Babu to reject MAA offer?
Movie Artists Association MAA got involved in another controversy The ongoing issue of alleged misappropriation of funds by the executive committee of MAA is taking a new turn every day
Movie Artists Association (MAA) got involved in another controversy. The ongoing issue of alleged misappropriation of funds by the executive committee of MAA is taking a new turn every day.
Recently, President Shivaji Raja and secretary Naresh got involved in a heated argument which created a drama. Both the actors held press meets separately yesterday and expressed their point of views. While Naresh claimed that the funds collected through Silver Jubilee Function in Dallas were completely misused, Shivaji Raja challenged that if he is proven guilty then he will give away all his assets to MAA.
Hero Srikanth who is the executive vice president MAA, also stated that if he is found guilty, he will never enter MAA office again. The entire controversy stirring up just ahead of MAA elections is creating some speculations. In fact, that MAA Silver Jubilee Event in Dallas was a flop due to their poor planning.
Instead of taking sides, the film celebrities are playing it safe by staying calm. It is also heard that Mahesh Babu who is supposed to attend MAA next event which is going to take place in New Jersey, is not showing interest and is planning to cancel it.