- Ongole: Unemployed youths protest seeking jobs
- Vijayawada: Training session on app development begins
- Machilipatnam: Collector orders special care for weak students
- Lok Sabha seats to be pared down South in delimitation process
- ACB court to take up CID custody petition today
- Govt taking all measures to protect endowments lands: Minister
- 1.54 cr students get benefited under Jagananna Gorumudda
- Hyderabad: Infinity Learn by Sri Chaitanya reports strong revenue growth
- Home Minister Mohammed Mahmood Ali inaugurates 2,306 CCTV cameras
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today stable, check the rates on September 26, 2023
Padi Padi Leche Manasu Movie Twitter review
Padi Padi Leche Manasu Movie review After being in production for so many days, Sharwanands Padi Padi Leche Manasu is finally getting ready to hit the screens on 21st December Trying to cash on the Christmas weekend, PPLM is releasing in a large number of screens and is having decent expectations over it
After being in production for so many days, Sharwanand’s ‘Padi Padi Leche Manasu’ is finally getting ready to hit the screens on 21st December. Trying to cash on the Christmas weekend, ‘PPLM’ is releasing in a large number of screens and is having decent expectations over it.
This is Sharwanand’s next film after ‘Mahanubhavudu’ and this time he is coming up with a pure love story. Talented actress Sai Pallavi is the female lead in this film and ‘Padi Padi Leche Manasu’ is her first Telugu outing post ‘MCA’. As this is a complete love story, it primely revolves around this couple and the trailer focuses the same.
‘Padi Padi Leche Manasu’ is written and directed by Hanu Raghavapudi who is regarded as a specialist in making love stories. The film is produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri under ‘SLV Cinemas’. Cinematography is done by Jay Kay and the trailer definitely promises a visual feast. Music by Vishal Chandrasekhar is garnering good applause while veteran editor Sreekar Prasad worked on this film.
Set in the backdrop of Kolkata, ‘Padi Padi Leche Manasu’ looks like a breath of fresh air. Let us see what Twitter has to say over this film.
#PadiPadiLecheManasu— Christopher chowdary (@Ghora79517706) December 20, 2018
Second half -slow and average