- Andhra Cricket Association addresses Hanuma Vihari's claims regarding Prudhvi Raj, new allegations arise.
- Veteran Hollywood Actor Kenneth Mitchell Succumbs to Rare Disease at 49
- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
- PM Modi lays foundation for upgradation of Pakala, Srikalahasti rly stations
- A kidnapped woman jumps from an auto
- Netflix Ends Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Quick tips to help you prepare for your board exams
- Haryana and Patna Secure Semifinal Spots in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Sama Angels emerge champion
- Polo Arena Championship official jersey launched
Second place for '2.O'
Ever since the sequel of Robo titled as 2O was announced, the expectations have been sky high on the film This Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar starrer have finally hit the screens on November 29th, 2018
Ever since the sequel of 'Robo' titled as '2.O' was announced, the expectations have been sky high on the film. This Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar starrer have finally hit the screens on November 29th, 2018.
The movie opened with a mixed response but has been doing exceptionally well at the box office. The Hindi version of the film has already reached the break-even point and is yielding profits for the distributors. In just 20 days of the release, the film has made 420 crores net at the box office which made '2.O' the second highest Indian film after 'Baahubali'. So, '2.0' is the All-time No.2 Indian Movie. The film is still in the theatres and will have a decent occupancy till December 21st. It has been a long time since Rajinikanth scored a hit in Tollywood but '2.O' is finally breaking the records.
Amy Jackson played the female lead in the movie. AR Rahman scored music for this flick. Lyca Productions bankrolled this project with a massive budget.