- New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
2 girls kidnapped, gang-raped in Jharkhand
Two girls were allegedly held captive and gangraped for two days in Jharkhands Gumla before being rescued by the police on Thursday
Gumla (Jharkhand): Two girls were allegedly held captive and gang-raped for two days in Jharkhand's Gumla before being rescued by the police on Thursday.
Two boys, accused in the case, have been arrested by the police.
Police said that the investigation into the matter is underway.
One of the victims said, "The accused were known to one of our sisters. We also started talking to them through her. They kidnapped us and tortured us for two days and also threatened us when we resisted them. "
Gumla Superintendent of Police, Anshuman Kumar told ANI, "As soon as we were informed that two girls were missing, we immediately formed a team, and rescued them. Investigation has been launched. Further proceedings will depend on the medical report of the victims."