IPR Employees’ Assn mooted
Rajahmundry: Additional Director of Information and Public Relations (IPR) D Srinivas on Saturday called upon...
Rajahmundry: Additional Director of Information and Public Relations (IPR) D Srinivas on Saturday called upon the employees of the department to form an association to resolve issues with the State government. Addressing conference of IPR staff from Zone-I to IV here, he said there should be a State committee to fight their cases and sought protection for the services and timely promotions. Henceforth, all the accreditations and press clippings would be sent online only and the new system would be introduced shortly.
IPR Regional Joint Director Johnson said the government should formulate pay-scale for first two zones together. Senior Regional Joint Director K Ram Pullareddy announced ad hoc committee members for all four zones. Joint Director Raja Babu, M Francis and V Ramanjaneyulu from Rajahmundry participated in the meeting.
- Lt Gen Hooda laments Pragya's remark on Karkare
- Ex-Union minister Krishna Kumar joins BJP, says Sonia has no real love for India
- Goa CM asks police to beef up security of churches
- Modi says he is winning but no fun minus Gujarat's 26 seats
- People of Bengal will pay back 'notebandi' with 'votebandi': Mamata hits out at Modi