- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Now Shanghai festival calls 'Eega'
After Cannes, SS Rajamouli's highly successful revenge-drama 'Eega' has been selected to feature in the panorama section of upcoming 16th Shanghai...
After Cannes, SS Rajamouli's highly successful revenge-drama 'Eega' has been selected to feature in the panorama section of upcoming 16th Shanghai International Film Festival. The festival will start June 15 and end on June 23. Confirming the same, film's director SS Rajamouli posted on his Twitter page: "We got the official confirmation this morning. "Eega" has been selected in the panorama section of Shanghai International Film Festival". Rajamouli feels these are baby steps to venture into new markets. "These are small steps into venturing into newer markets. Hoping to make some breakthroughs, however small they might be," he further said. 'Eega' featuring Nani, Kiccha Sudeep and Samantha Ruth Prabhu, is a story of a man reborn as a housefly to avenge his killers. The film was also released in Hindi as 'Makkhi' and as 'Naan Ee' in Tamil. Besides being a box-office hit, the film also managed to pocket two national awards - best special effects and best film in Telugu at the 60th National Film Awards.