- ‘BJP scared’: Police manhandled party workers, says Abhishek Banerjee
- One killed, 22 injured as Hyderabad-bound bus overturns in Goa
- Delhi court sends NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz to 7-day police remand
- Injuries a problem for Spanish sides in Champions League action
- Jungles in poll-bound MP throwing up guns: Pistols worth Rs 75 lakh seized within a month
- Air India's San Francisco flight, once diverted to Russia's Magadan, cancelled on due to operational issues
- China’s economy could be regaining momentum after major slowdown
- Moderate tremors felt in parts of North Bengal; no damage reported
- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
Sharmila's call to defeat Cong, TDP
YSRCP leader Sharmila called upon the people to defeat the Congress and Telugu DesamParty (TDP) in the ensuing Panchayat elections. She resumed her...
YSRCP leader Sharmila called upon the people to defeat the Congress and Telugu DesamParty (TDP) in the ensuing Panchayat elections. She resumed her padayatra from the Lankavari Grounds, as part of the Maro Praja Prasthana Yatra on Thursday.
Addressing the largely attended gathering, after garlanding her father YS Rajasekhar Reddy's statue, she criticised that both Congress and Telugu Desam parties hatched a conspiracy against Y Jaganmohan Reddy and sent him to jail.
She said that with the anti-people policies of the State and the Central Governments, the prices of daily commodities are sky-rocketing. She said the TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu did nothing to the people though he was the CM for nine years.
Only with greed for power Babu is coming again before the people with false promises, she said. She called upon the people to teach a lesson to the Congress and TDP by voting against them.