- Asian Games: Aishwary Pratap Singh Tomar wins silver in 50m Rifle 3 Positions individual event
- Your ears and toes can be hotspots for unhealthy microbes: Study
- Two die during Ganesh immersion procession in Hyderabad
- World Heart Day: 1,250 new heart attack cases reported in people under 35 years in B’luru in last two years
- We have faith in the courts, and will get justice: Former Minister Narayana
- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
Babu boosts morale of party cadres in T
Warangal: Telugu Desam Party supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu has succeeded in administering a much-needed morale booster to the party cadres as well as...
Warangal: Telugu Desam Party supremo Nara Chandrababu Naidu has succeeded in administering a much-needed morale booster to the party cadres as well as its leaders here. Addressing an impressive gathering at Bishop Beretta School grounds here on Sunday the party chief said, "The TDP will register a grand victory in 2014 general elections." He then asserted much to joy of a cheering crowd that the party would play a key role at Centre. In the next general elections Congress and BJP could not win sufficient number of seats and that would pave way for the Third Front, he said at the party's North Telangana Regional Conference held in the wake of gram panchayat elections. Naidu told the party workers that the elections were crucial for the party. If the party has to perform well in the general elections the TDP flag has to go up in every village, he added. He appealed to the cadres to reach out to the public in villages explaining the party's stand on the contentious issue of separate Telangana state. He reiterated the TDP was never against Telangana and has in very clear terms expressed its support to the cause. Soon after coming to power in the state, one family member of the youths committed suicide for Telangana cause would be given jobs and cases booked against Telangana activists would be withdrawn. He accused the Congress party of damaging the state's growth during its rule. That needs to be changed to put the state back on the tracks. The Congress party has been copying the welfare schemes introduced during TDP regime. 'Maha Lakshmi' introduced by TDP was now brought into effect as 'Bangaru Talli,' he added. He hit out at TRS and Congress accusing them of not functioning as per the aspirations of the people. Congress leaders looting public funds while the TRS committing extortion. Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy who spent five days to get Sonia Gandhi appointment has not cared for the victims of Char Dham pilgrimage, the TDP chief said. Earlier, party leaders Satyavathi Rathod, Ramesh Rathod and L Ramana and the TDP president A Baswa Reddy explained how the panchayat raj system was made ineffective by Congress rulers.