- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
- After flirting with many parties, MNS decides to go ‘solo’ in Lok Sabha polls
- This when PM chases headlines: Congress on 246 medical colleges failing to meet 50% attendance
- NDA government in Bihar had taken decision to conduct caste survey: BJP’s Nikhil Anand
- Oppn misleading people will be rejected again: Naveen
- Tesla misses delivery target in Q3, on track to produce 1.8 mn vehicles
- Ileana posts adorable pic with son Koa Phoenix Dolan; says ‘2 months already’
- Kangana gives chilling warning to enemies of nation in ‘Tejas’ teaser
- Pakistan inflation spikes to 31.4% amid high fuel, energy prices
- Amaal Mallik on why ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ melodies continue to captivate listeners
Mandeep stands out in Vizag Autocross 2013
Mandeep Singh Dhingra, became the overall winner by hogging the limelight in the much awaited Shriram Properties-sponsored "Vizag Autocross 2013"....
Mandeep Singh Dhingra, became the overall winner by hogging the limelight in the much awaited Shriram Properties-sponsored "Vizag Autocross 2013". More than 100 cars participated in the 1100cc, 1300cc, 1600cc and above and the SUV open category. For the first time lady drivers were seen on this circuit. Drivers from different parts of India participated in this event organized by TT Motor Sports and Shriram Properties. The Park and Yo Vizag were the co-sponsors.
The event was flagged off by R. Balaji-Vice President, Marketing of Shriram Properties at around 8 a.m at the picturesque Panorama Hills in Madhurwada and the cars made a beeline to the start point. This line seemed endless till the event ended at 6 p.m.
The highlight of the event was the presence of ace race driver Sailesh Bollisetti who has just returned from his Euro Race Car Series in France. This top ranked Indian circuit racer gave away the prizes to the winners of the Autocross 2013. The event was graced by Janab Taikhoom Mohyuddin Bhai Saheb grandson of His Holiness Syedna Mohammedd Burhanuddin Saheb and Mr Ramesh Menon, GM, Shriram Properties.
S Mandeep Singh Dhingra (121.98 secs) Vamsi Krishna (126.22 secs) Aakash Goud Team Tuners (127.05 secs)
Category two: 1101-1300cc
Winner-S Mandeep Singh Dhingra First Runner-Sean Rogers Second Runner-Vamsi Krishna
Winner-Aakash Goud (Team Tunerz) First Runner- S Mandeep Singh Dhingra Secong Runner-Sean Rogers
Category four:1600 cc and above
Winner-Sean Rogers First Runner-Samuel Second Runner-Lakshmikanth
SUV Open Winner-Rajkumar Kurup First Runner-Dr.Rakesh Second Runner-BK Ramesh kumar
India Open Category Winner-S Mandeep Singh Dhingra First Runner-Hitesh Reddy Second Runner-Aakash Goud (Team Tunerz)
Winner-Vamsi Krishna First Runner-Sean Rogers Second Runner-Chanchal Gupta