- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
- Delhi Police arrest NewsClick founder Prabir Purkayastha
TRS discusses 'Chalo Assembly'
TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday chaired the party state executive that dealt with Assembly session and 'Chalo Assembly.' He shared his ideas...
TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday chaired the party state executive that dealt with Assembly session and 'Chalo Assembly.'
He shared his ideas with the party leaders on the strategy to be adopted during the Assembly session. The main focus was on making 'Chalo Assembly', to be taken up on June 14, a huge success by mobilising a large number of people from Telangana districts.
The leaders who were present include K Kesav Rao, Manda Jagannadham, Etela Rajender, Harish Rao, Jupalli Krishna Rao, Pocharam Srinivas Reddy, Dr Rajaiah, Swamy Goud, P Sudhakar Reddy and others. In the meeting, it was decided that the 'Chalo Assembly' would be organised in such a way that the impact was felt at the Centre, which was still inconclusive on the T demand.
Etela seeks T resolution Etela Rajender sought the government to introduce Telangana resolution in the last session of the Assembly. Speaking to reporters here, he said that the government should respect the sentiments of the people of the region. "We will make our voice heard in the Assembly session beginning on Monday," he added. The TRS leader flayed Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy for trying to suppress the rights of the people who were on war path for achieving statehood.