- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today stable, check the rates on September 26, 2023
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on 26 September, 2023
- Cyberabad traffic police issues traffic advisory on immersion
- SCR to run special MMTS services
- Hyderabad: Musical fountains, new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Supreme Court refuses to pass order on urgent listing
- SCR holds review meet on safety in train operations
- Naidu’s 45-year political life unblemished: Bhuvaneswari
- Hyderabad: Gudimalkapur stepwell to be restored
- Vijayawada: Police foil ‘Chalo Vijayawada’ planned by Anganwadi workers
New aviation policy on the anvil: CM
New Aviation Policy on The Anvil: CM, CM N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Regional Airports, Air Costa Airlines. Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has said that the State Government will come out with its own civil aviation policy soon and the new policy would unveil several incentives for the development of regional airports.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy has said that the State Government will come out with its own civil aviation policy soon and the new policy would unveil several incentives for the development of regional airports.
The Chief Minister made this announcement after flagging off the first flight of Air Costa Airlines from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport on Monday. This flight is between Hyderabad and Vijayawada. He lighted the traditional lamp at the airport to mark the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister expressed happiness over the first State-owned company starting the airline services. He wished many more successes to the company in its endeavour.
Union Minister of State for Finance, J D Seelam, Assembly Speaker Nadendla Manohar, Minister for Textiles G Prasada Kumar and Chairman, Air Costa, Lingamaneni Ramesh were present. The commercial flights of Air Costa services started from Tuesday. Initially, Air Costa will operate its services from Vijayawada, Chennai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and Hyderabad.