- Srikakulam: Jyotirao Phule’s fight for BC cause lauded
- Visakhapatnam: Divyangs to receive aids, assisting devices
- Visakhapatnam: Officials gear up for a hassle-free Navy Day fete
- Hyderabad: Many in city don’t get voter slips
- Visakhapatnam: Officials find stale meat served in many eateries
- EC warns action against companies not declaring holiday
- Vijayawada: 2-yr-old recovers from acute leukemia with chemotherapy
- Rajamahendravaram: Rural youth trained in making jute products
- Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
- V-C Manoj of SRM-AP receives Bhaskar Award
Panabaka: I will not quit my post
Union Minister Panabaka Lakshmi Sasys I Will Not Quit My Post : Union Minister Panabaka Lakshmi has reiterated that she is committed to united Andhra Pradesh. She asserted that she will not resign from her post.
Guntur: Union Minister Panabaka Lakshmi has reiterated that she is committed to united Andhra Pradesh. However, she asserted that she will not resign from her post. However, she also said that being a Congress loyalist she will abide by the stance taken by the Congress supreme leadership on the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
Panabaka visited Bapatla constituency on Thursday. The agitators of Samaikya Andhra stopped her at Bapatla Railway Station. They forced her to chant "Jai Samaikyandhra" slogans which she politely declined. She left the place with police protection. Meanwhile, the police tightened the security around her Bapatla residence.