Renault Lodgy launched at Rs 8.19 L
Renault Lodgy launched at Rs 8.19 L.Renault has launched Lodgy, their first MPV in India at prices ranging between 8.19 lakh to 11.79 lakh.
Renault has launched Lodgy, their first MPV in India at prices ranging between 8.19 lakh to 11.79 lakh. With this, they are targeting the Innova and not exactly the Ertiga and Mobilio. Like Duster, Lodgy gets the same 1.5 liter dCi diesel engine in two tunes – 85PS and 110PS. There is no petrol engine on offer.
The higher tune, along with 110PS of power returns 245Nm of torque at 1750 rpm at a rated fuel economy of19.98 kmpl. The lower tune produces 85PS of peak power and 200Nm of max torque at 1900 rpm with a certified fuel efficiency of 21.04 kmpl. The MPV is offered in 4 variants in the 85PS trim and 3 variants in the 110 PS trim. For the top 110PS RxZ you also get the option of an 8 seater as well as a 7-seater (which comes with captain seats in the middle row).
Lodgy Key Features
• Monocoque body
• ABS, EBD and Brake Assist
• Speed limiter (which can be enabled from 30 kmph)
• Driver & passenger side airbags
• Speed sensitive door autolock and impact sensing door auto unlock
• Rear wiper, defogger, parking sensors, rear parking camera
• Height adjustable driver seat
• Dual AC (Renault claims it is best in class)
• 2 DIN Radio and multimedia navigation system
• Cruise control with speed limiter functionality on steering wheel
• 60:40 split second row seat and 50:50 split 3rd row seats which can also be folded and tumbled independently. Third row seats can also be completely extracted to liberate more space.
• Best in class storage volume of 207 liters when all seats are up