Top

Fire accident in Chanchalguda

Fire accident in Chanchalguda
Highlights

A fire accident which was triggered by electrical welding equipment in a flat of an apartment in Chanchalguda in Malakpet completely gutted furniture...

Malakpet: A fire accident which was triggered by electrical welding equipment in a flat of an apartment in Chanchalguda in Malakpet completely gutted furniture and other items on Tuesday. The mishap which took place in 4th floor of Arsh Towers led to complete damage of the Sofa sets, bed, clothes and other wooden furniture.

A fire tender from Malakpet immediately rushed to the spot and doused the fire and controlled the situation. In this fire accident no casualties were reported as all the family members had evacuated the building within few minutes after fire broke out.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories