- KCR will certainly score a hat-trick win: KTR
- Arrangements at place for Assembly polling
- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
- Five Indian States On High Alert As China's Respiratory Illness Surge Sparks Preparedness Review
- Vijayawada: Call to protect panchayat raj system
- Vice President Of Karnataka State Contractors' Association Passes Away Amidst Allegations Of Political Vendetta And Financial Scandal
- Google introduces .meme domain; Find details
- YS Jagan flags of cleaning machines, to lay stone virtually for development works
- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
2 dead, 2 injured in shooting after Meek Mill concert
Police say two are dead and two injured after a shooting outside a Connecticut theater late last night following a concert.
Wallingford: Police say two are dead and two injured after a shooting outside a Connecticut theater late last night following a concert.
A Wallingford police spokeswoman tells the Record Journal that officers responded to reports of shots fired outside the Oakdale Theatre after rapper Meek Mill performed. Officers found two dead and say the other two with non-life-threatening injuries were taken to hospitals.
Police haven't released the names and ages of the four victims.
The spokeswoman says no one is in custody. Authorities didn't immediately release information on suspects or vehicles.
Lt Cheryl Bradley says the show had just ended and the Oakdale was closing when the shooting occurred. Authorities haven't linked violence to the performance or the rapper.
Mill, whose real name is Robert Williams, was recently under house arrest after violating probation for the fourth time in eight years.