- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
- Human trials may reveal efficacy of cancer pill
- Shehbaz Sharif tipped to be Pak PM
- CBI or equivalent probe into ORR toll tenders
- Stop destruction of Andra Pradesh
- Himachal Congress govt on brink
- PM on two-day visit to Telangana From march 4: Modi to kickstart LS campaign in TS
- Tadepalligudem: TDP-JSP 'unstoppable'
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
Israel's Netanyahu vows to build new settlement very 'soon'
Israel\'s prime minister has vowed to build a new West Bank settlement \"as soon as possible\" following the court-ordered demolition of an illegally built settler outpost.
Israel's prime minister has vowed to build a new West Bank settlement "as soon as possible" following the court-ordered demolition of an illegally built settler outpost.
Benjamin Netanyahu spoke as Israeli forces were completing the evacuation of the Amona outpost today.His government, dominated by settler allies, tried to block the evacuation but was overruled by the country's Supreme Court, which determined that Amona was built two decades ago on private Palestinian land.
Netanyahu described the uprooting of Amona as difficult and assured those attending a ceremony in the West Bank settlement of Ariel that "we will establish a new settlement on state land."
He says, "We will act so that it happens as soon as possible."
He did not say when or where the settlement would be established.