- Always a challenging yet beautiful experience to play a character with depth, says Tabu
- Kejriwal commits to cleaning up Delhi's landfills ahead of target
- TCS ending hybrid work, asks staff to join office starting Oct 1: Report
- ‘Jawan’ beats ‘Gadar 2’; becomes highest grossing Hindi film
- Action is about telling a story with every punch, kick & movement: Vidyut Jammwal
- Kartik Aryan takes ice bath in Kashmir river to celebrate ‘Chandu Champion’ wrap
- Big B’s memorabilia up for auction ahead of his 81st birthday
- Balakrishna extends support to Pawan's Varahi Yatra, says not scared of cases
- India to host PATA Travel Mart 2023 in Delhi from Oct 4-6: Ministry of Tourism
- Vaidehi, Prajwal Dev lead exciting field at National Tennis Championship set to begin on Monday
China: Two killed in chemical plant explosion
Two persons were killed and eight others injured today in a chemical factory blast in Chinas northwestern Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
Beijing: Two persons were killed and eight others injured today in a chemical factory blast in China's northwestern Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
The regional work safety administration said the explosion took place at one of the calcium carbide furnaces of the Yihua chemical plant.
The reason of the blast is yet to be ascertained.
The explosion in the plant in Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture left two persons dead and three in serious condition. Five persons sustained minor injuries.