- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
Bharara ‘fired’ after refusing to resign
India-born top US prosecutor Preet Bharara, known for his crusade against corruption, has been \"fired\" by the Trump administration after he refused to resign.
New York/ Washington : India-born top US prosecutor Preet Bharara, known for his crusade against corruption, has been "fired" by the Trump administration after he refused to resign.
Bharara and 45 other US prosecutors appointed by former President Barack Obama had been asked by the Trump administration to resign immediately "I did not resign.
Moments ago I was fired. Being the US Attorney in SDNY will forever be the greatest honour of my professional life," Bharara tweeted, making a reference to his jurisdiction of the Southern District of New York (SDNY).